What are Thai women really like?

Welcome to my site. Please enjoy something here and get more knowledge.








What are Thai women really like?
I have many foreign friends and when they visit Thailand they have always asked me the same question, to help find them a decent Thai woman. My first reaction is generally to laugh out loud, as I’m surprised to not only hear the same questions from different people, but that they are asking me to find them a girl from Thailand. Naturally, I follow by a quirky “nope!” as I don’t wish to introduce anyone of my own Thai girlfriends.
It is not because I’m a bad person, I have my reasons. Nor is it because decent Thai women are hard to find. It’s mainly due to the fact that I don’t know how serious these friends of mine really are? Whether they are ready for a relationship or whether they are actually interested in finding a long-term partner to love and to care for? Yes, you can call me protective; my girls need to be taken care of!






I haven’t heard the last of these requests. I do still get asked by all types of people, repeatedly. This question was quite a shock to be honest, the first time I was asked. Though now I’ve been asked so many times, this question has been bouncing around in my head. The question of why do foreigners like Thai women? Or even, why would foreigners choose Thai wives as their last lover of their lives? These are some big questions but not without merit. We’ve all heard about Thailand and the stories of Thai people being kind, humble, and loving to smile. But is that enough? Are these qualities enough to make foreigners fall in love with us and to stop their hearts wandering? Of course not!
I’ll be walking you through the reasons I believe Thai girls are unique, breaking this into 2 major parts:
The first part is the 5 major characteristics most Thai women possess. In my opinion these are worthy qualifications and are difficult to find from other nations.
The second part is to explore each of the 5 regions, unravelling the common themes and personalities you’re likely to find depending on the region one of our girls were born and raised.
I will also be giving you an insight into the deeper relationship questions you may have and also some pointers on dating do’s and don’ts and the pros and cons of being with Thai women.


Subscribe to get more videos :